Are you interested in developing your engineering career in our highly skilled team?
Visit Encocam Careers to view our current vacancies and apply.
The Stonehill Engineering Team consists of a Team Leader, 5 Axis Office Programmer/Machinists, CAD/CAM Programmers, CNC Miller Programmers, Manual Machinists/Welders, CNC Turners and CNC Apprentices.
We are a fast growing and diverse company to work for, with a firm commitment to investing in people and technology. We believe in nurturing and developing talent through the provision of support, training and ongoing advice to all employees to help them achieve their personal and career goals.
Our forward-thinking engineering team are highly innovative and influence the direction of our business. We are specifically interested in applicants with a sound engineering knowledge who have an enquiring mind and are willing to push boundaries.
We also operate a highly successful Apprenticeship programme, which aims to mentor and develop tomorrow’s engineers. Each apprentice learns the elements of the job under the supervision of their Team Leader and regularly attends college; their college tutors also visit the workplace continually to assess their work. After graduation they are encouraged to continue their engineering career with Encocam by following a personal development path. Read 10 reasons to become an apprentice at Stonehill Engineering.
We offer our employees some great benefits, including:
- 20 days Holiday (plus 8 Bank/Public Holidays) – You may be entitled to additional holidays for long service.*
- Flexi-time – You may be able to increase your leave period by up to 10 days per year.*
- Westfield Healthcare Scheme* – Money back towards your essential healthcare costs and access to health services.
- Westfield Rewards – Discounts with hundreds of retailers, holiday companies, experience days and cinemas.
- Bike 2 Work Scheme – Buy tax free cycles for work and get savings on your bike and equipment.
- Salary Sacrifice Car Lease Scheme – Lease a brand new, fully-maintained car with exclusive discounts, saving up to 45% on low emission cars compared to retail.
- Company Houses – We own several properties which are rented out to employees at competitive rates. The properties are shared, and rooms are only available for single employees.
- Protective Clothing and Safety Footwear – provided for employees working in or around the production areas.
- Learning & Development Opportunities
- Employee of the month reward scheme
- Generous employee referral scheme*
- Free 6-person punt hire from Scudamores
- Free Parking and Hot & Cold Drinks
- Discount on Herald Motorcycles and Apparel
*The benefit packages detailed above are subject to Individual Terms & Conditions of Employment and scheme rules may vary.